Wednesday, May 24, 2006

QQ Good, JJ Bad...


Last night I won a single table SNG on Stars... no biggie, but QUADS AGAIN!!!

That's a spicy meatball!

I played the Mookie tonight, but wasn't as fortunate - I won the first two hands for some decent pots and was on a little role, then my KTs ran into TripJax's A5. I didn't put him on the Ace, I took a hit...

I came back with a few hands and then, I got JJ and ran into Kaellinn18's KK... out in 22nd.

I enjoy playing with the bloggers and will hpefully play the WWdN and DADI soon... so as MiamiDon says... line up!

3 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

checking my big blind with an Ace after you called was a little on the deceiving side. i did figure that by the river you had pegged me for an ace. i don't remember the betting patterns though...

see you at the next one.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

DQB! You are Quadzilla! Sorry I missed the Mookie, but I'm definitely at the DADI. Hope to see you there.

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't look like we can make the tourney tomorrow night unless a miracle happens...see you guys on Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home