Monday, October 22, 2007

Poker on the 12th of October and the October Classic

We had a nice group of 13 players including two players from our Manila office. I didn't take down a lot of stats for this one, but did get the standings covered.

Check them out here.

I played at the Big-O last Friday and managed to take a 3rd place. After a long drought, I am finally moving up on the money and points lists. I knocked out Armando and I think Armando has given a new definition for "Little People, Big World". Congrats to Todd on a solid victory. He played extremely well and despite his lucky run (Dem's Quads Bitches x 2) would have won going away. Well done.

This week we will be hosting Friday night. The evite is sent and it will surely be a good time. I am putting a $10 Lowes Gift Card up for a bounty on Jeff. He got a BIG promotion and will be leaving Austin in a few months. We are really sad to have our good friends leave us, but understand opportunity can change things quickly. Jeff's daughter and my daughter are best friends and it will be difficult for both of them. Congratulations, Jeff.

We had a great time at Rico's party, there was plenty of food, fun, drinking, poker, darts, and scary stuff. As always, Rico throws a GREAT party - thanks dude! baby!
Rico threw this costume together in a jiffy because at the start of the party his girlfriend, Liz was the ONLY person dressed up. Others came dressed up later, and there were a lot of good costumes.



Pretty strong resemblance. Rumor has it, Scotty may return to the felt soon. Now, Rico just needs some major cash and no one will know the difference.

MLB = WTF happened to my teams?

I am sorry to see the Indians blow a 3-1 lead in the ALCS. However, they played bad and deserved to be watching the World Series just like the rest of us. They made really bad decisions in G7. Leaving in a pitcher inning after iinning even though he gave up 10 hits, not allowing K-Lo to score and tie the game. They held him at third and the next batter hit into a DP. Ouch!!!

I now want Boston to win.

I am not a Rockies fan, and the only NL teams I like is the D-backs (my AZ history) and the Cards because Todd is a bud and he likes them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home