Wednesday, August 06, 2008

100th Post WooHoo - Game 11/12 Stats - Game 13 Registration

Well, although I don't post as much as I used to, this is my 100th post. No biggie really, just noteworth.

Games 11 and 12 were played on the same night. We had one table going and played two turbos. People generally like this format and so do Stacey and I. What do you guys think?

Here are the results for games 11 and 12.



Here are the overall Points and Money (sorted on Money) standings.


Here is the current Jackpot status:



Here is the current FPP tally. Congrats to Rico and Stuart for earning free add-ons.





Game 13 - Saturday, August 9th, 6PM

CANCELLED


2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jim, put me down for sat

justin

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi this is Davis.I love Poker so much and i enjoyed your blog thoroughly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Davis.


http://www.CelebPoker.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home