Monday, March 31, 2008

Updated Stats and Game 6 Announced

Here are the stats from the last tourney. I can remember a few notable funny quotes. Enjoy. Thanks to everyone that brought something to share.

"Oh my God, I got QUADS!" - Stacey, when she rivered Quad 6's against Scott

"I will give you one chance to chop, because I am going to take this down." - Stacey, with about a 2.5 to 1 chip disadvantage to Michael heads-up. He took it.

Classic!

OK, here are the stats...

Results for Game 5



Standings After Game 5



Jackpot after Game 5



Frequent Player Points after Game 5


Game 6 - Saturday, April 12th, 6PM

Freeze-out $20 buy-in, $10 one time add-on. Max 20 players.

Registered List
(bold for early sign-up bonus)

  1. Jim
  2. Stacey
  3. Sean
  4. Ian
  5. Stuart
  6. Henry
  7. Carol
  8. Brad
  9. Mac? - I think I got a verbal... Mac - please confirm.
  10. ATC - also known as Michael
  11. Justin
  12. Toby
  13. Cristine

5 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Blogger Michael Allan said...

ok pal, i was bein nice to stacy too chop ;)

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger RoccoBoxer said...

I know - just joking - she claims she was being nice to you

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Michael Allan said...

go ahead and put me down jimbo

 
At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, put me down too for this week

-Justin

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Henry....
You still owe me 5 bucks! :)

Rico

 

Post a Comment

<< Home