Monday, January 14, 2008

Been a While....

It's been a while since I have posted, but we are well into the new year and it's time to get back into poker.

I have decided to run the Championship Tourney this weekend, January 19th. The Jackpot has grown to $361, so we should have a huge payoff. Like last year, we will have a discounted buy-in based on your ranking. I will update the prize pool as the players respond to the email. I have posted the rankings and the buy-in below. Click on the image to enlarge.


If your name isn't on the list, and you received the invite, your entry fee is $36 ($10 added because if your name isn't listed above, you didn't contribute to the Jackpot pool).

I have also decided to post the tournament RSVP's on my blog. I will send out the tourney announcements through email and post the people that have signed-up by replying to the email on my blog. Remember, I can only take the first 20 people.


Championship Tourney
January 19th, 2008
6 PM Sharp
Format: Freeze-out 40K chips to start
30 minute blinds first 3 rounds
20 minute blinds after 3rd round
$10 add-on for 10,000 chips (anytime in the 3 rounds)
Payout: 1st - 6th
Rico is the defending champion... see the post here.
Registered:
  1. Stacey
  2. Jim
  3. Toby
  4. Diana
  5. Paul
  6. Michael A.
  7. Rico
  8. Armando
  9. Clara
  10. Ian
  11. Stuart
  12. Todd
  13. Henry
  14. Carol
  15. Peter
  16. Jeff
  17. Cindy
  18. David O.
  19. Jesse
  20. Joel --> Projected Pot at this point = $892 (Assuming everyone adds on)

We are full - now if anyone else RSVP's we will start the alternate list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home