Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mookie with Wings

Tonight I met my fabulous wife and our friend Cristine to play a freerole NL Hold'em at Wings and Things... it's a very tough place to play. You need luck luck luck to even make the final table. You start with $1000 in chips, and the blinds start at 25/50 and double every 10 minutes. There are about 50 people playing and I have heard the following:

"You can't go all-in if someone else does."

After the flop, "How come he gets three more cards and I don't get any?"

"Is and ace one or eleven?"

I went for one reason - to practice identifying tells...

I picked up several body position tells on a couple of players. One player threw his chips in the pot when he was bluffing. Problem was I didn't get any good hands all night, I finally got knocked out in about 25th with ATs (best hand I saw) against 77. Flopped two pair, he rivered a 7. Oh well. It was free and i got out what I wanted....

Better results are sure to come in the Mookie.

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sore today ? After that kick to the junk, I would be...

See you guys tomorrow night at the Big O.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger RoccoBoxer said...

I am still spitting up blood...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home