Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Game 15 Results - Championship Tourney Announced

This is ging to be short and sweet. All I remember is I was the 1st one out back to back and I was the coffee boy at the club.


Game 15 Results



Points Standings


Money Standings

Jackpot - I may take a few bucks out for prizes.


FPP - These guys are eligible for the Free add-on at the Championship Game.


Buy-in for the Championship Game

Championship Tourney - Saturday, January 17th, 6PM
Freeze-out $20 buy-in, $10 or $20 one time add-on. Max 20 players.

Registered List

  1. Jim
  2. Stacey
  3. Cristine
  4. Justin
  5. Toby
  6. Armando
  7. Cindy
  8. Stuart
  9. Mitch
  10. Lori
  11. Todd
  12. Sean
  13. Patrick
  14. Ian
  15. Michael

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go ahead and put my down jim. im in!

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
online blackjack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home