Wednesday, June 07, 2006

SCAM, SPAM...Thank you MAAM

Monday I opened my email to see a message from Stars about a $ transer in my account. At first I thought, "I didn't transfer any money! - SCAM, SPAM, ...no actually THANK YOU MAAM!

I posted a sympathy/rant on Kat's blog titled: Untitled - Sunday, June 04, 2006

I complained about a bad beat I had taken in a 41/2 NL game and only having $10.90 left in my stars account NOT ENOUGH FOR THE MOOKIE! - she sent me a $1 - unsolicited - I didn't expect that, or even want it. How nice is that!?!

Well, Wednesday is a long time to wait from Monday - so Kat - I must confess, I played a ST SNG for $10+1... sorry. However, I won it - so now you have $4.50 in your Stars account - I considered you as staking me 10% - so you get 10% of those winnings.

So far I have been a blogger for only a short time. I am having a lot of fun. I must say all the bloggers are cool, but the nicest blogger I haven't met is Katitude! I am really impressed with that gesture and I am very grateful.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea that Kat is a great person, no matter what Waffles says about her...heh.

See you tonight at The Mookie

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger katitude said...

Hey Rocco, no probs. I had the $, and others have helped me out when I didn't, so I'm jsut paying the gesture along :-)

And ty for the 10% back..it was very unexpected!

And waffles...does anyone *really* listen to him *grin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home