Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Reading is... cool




I have been sick with Pneumonia this week, I an so sick of sleeping and watching lame TV, I have started reading this book. As always, when I read a book I like to dig a little deeper.



I found this video on Youtube and it is pretty telling. For one, the commentary and photography is horrible. They say Stuey had a drug problem, well, yeah - look at him. He's as skinny as a rail, a skeleton. I like the fact that they brought out the cash for all final table finishers and it's dwarfed by today's prizes.



It's cool to see Benny Binion in the picture with the cash. Also, if you listen, the field was 75 people. Perry Green seems to be a poster child for Binion's with the cheap hat and his little plug at the end. It is really cool to see how Poker has changed over the years.

Now for some Tourney Pimping:

Well, if you can you should play the Mookie tonight, and the Hammer tourney on February 7th, get it 2-7.


1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool video...

Thanks for the tourney pimp, good luck tonight.

Get well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home