Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Donkey Race


This pretty much sums up the Christmas Bash at Armando and Clara's house. I had a fairly safe lead for the money leader at the Big_O going in. After the break I had 50K in chips. But then I fell apart and made bad calls and didn't push big hands when I had them. Mookie played well and took down back-to-back Big-O wins to take the money lead from me. Read all about it here.

I took the lead back by squeeeking into third place in a second smaller tourney. Mookie got 4th. I hold both the money and chip leads temporarily. As this video demonstrates, donkey races can end badly.

We have had a great RSVP response on our last tourney of the year at our house, 21 so far!!! We have prizes lined up for several classes of fish and donk behavior:


  • Lose a showdown with a Big Hand = AA, KK, QQ
  • Hammer Bluff - Bluff and show the hammer (7-2 un-suited)
  • Most Rebuys
  • 1st Out after rebuys
  • Bubble :-(
  • Mook Out - Win a hand in a showdown with the Mookie = 10-8 sooooted
  • Jimmy - Win a hand in a showdown with the Jimmy = KQ sooooted

I will post the results.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha....love the donkeys. Good stuff. See you guys on Friday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home