Sunday, October 15, 2006

For me, for now... Online NO, Vegas YES

No online poker for me since October 4th. I am kind of sick of it. I could give a crap about HR 4954, so that's not my reason, just tired of spending hours and hours in front of the PC after spending hours and hours doing the same thing at work. I will return, but not just right now.

Interesting link about the sites that support (and don't support) US players for online Poker here

I am focusing on books and live games until... VEGAS BABY!!!


Steve and I are going to join Mook and Mrs. Mook in Vegas in early November. We are going to stay at the Rio. $57 a night is a real deal through the total rewards program at the RIO. Yeah!!!

I plan on playing poker at the MGM, Luxor, Ceasars, and the Sahara. I will also see if Black Jack, Craps, and Roulette will continue to treat me right at the RIO.

Next live game is at the Big-O on the 2oth, then my house on the 27th or 28th.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vegas !!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home