Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Convergence

I titled this post convergence. Why you might ask?

I was perusing pokerblog.com and I came across an interesting tournament in Deadwood, SC. The town my favorite HBO show is centered on. I was browsing the pictures of the tournament and came across this:



Recognize her?

How about now?



She finished 12th in the last tournament and her name is Robin Weigert. Calamity Jane in HBO's "Deadwood"

How cool would that be to play a tournament in a place as famous for Poker as a place can be AND be playing against a character who played a one of the most notable female personalities of the Wild West? I say that's convergence.

I am putting this tourney on my Poker–to-do-list.

3 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea.....

Cocksucker !

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger RoccoBoxer said...

Such language - do Woo's pigs eat Donkeys! Caus' your gonna be fed to them real soon.

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha...love Deadwood, sucks they cancelled it.

Glad you were able to play last night, sorry we can't make it on Friday...stupid maintenance night at work...uggh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home