Thursday, July 20, 2006

Not much Poker this week....

Been a slow week for Poker. I couldn't play the Mookie this week (sigh) and it doesn't look like a Thursday live game is taking shape. This has been a busy week otherwise. I am closing on a house in AZ (Grandma's estate (another sigh). Also we picked some new flooring for the house., took Rocco, our dog, to Agility training. It's a lot of fun and I should soon have some videos of him (and I) practicing. We are also having a massive garage sale this Saturdsay AM we have been getting ready for.

We have a game this weekend on Saturday. Hoping to have 16 people again. We will see...

If anybody knows the best way to incorporate video in a blog on blogspot, or can recommend another site I can use hosts them, let me know.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out YouTube for video hosting. http://www.youtube.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home