Saturday, June 10, 2006

What happens in Vegas... gets blogged


We are leaving now. Mr. and Mrs. Mookie are here, the truck is loaded with Stacey's outfits :), shoes :), and sweaters (she gets cold) :), and we are off the the airport.

Look forward to playing Hold-em tournaments, craps, NL cash games, roulette, and blackjack. I will post as much as I can. I am bringing the little book that Katitude gave to me as a bounty. I will keep track of my cash activity in this book. Hopefully, it will aid me in remembering my wins/losses for blogging purposes.

Looking forward to playing at Caesars, Luxor, Sahara, Binions, Paris, and Rio. I might even see the high roller room at the PLAZA! The first tourney will be with Carmen and Don.

Wish us all profitability!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger jjok said...

hope you're having a good time man.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home