Saturday, June 24, 2006

Blogger Event...

I am catching up on the blog - it's been a busy week.

In the Stars Blogger event, I had the chance to play with Up4Poker, Poker Jones (Hacker59), and my Vegas pal Carmen at various times.



All-in-all it was a fun event, but I was disappointed they had it on Father's day. I was dissapointed for 2 reasons:

1) It was not a very family oriented thing to do on Fathers Day
2) There were too many empty seats - I had AA six times in the first hour! But... I never got paid off, even when betting 3x BB.

I did fairly well placing 62nd out of a pretty large field (2247 with a lot of no showers). I was glad to be railed by Chris. Thanks for the support!

Here is the final outcome...



I had a great time plating and look forward to the next one... hopefully not on Father's day.

Thanks for the comments on the Vegas Posts (I have added you to my links):

Don
Mookie
Chris
Raveen <--- Thanks, nice Blog
TripJax
jjok
and The Frog... not a blogger, yet

I will post this week's poker activities on my next post... this weekend.

4 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your fine finish in the blogger tournament! WOW! 62nd out of 2247 entrys is pretty good!
Hope to see you online in the Mookie tournament on Wednesday!
Later...

The Frog

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger drewspop said...

Great job man.

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for making it out to the tourney last night.

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you need to dust the mold off of this blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home