Saturday, June 17, 2006

Day 3 - Tuesday

Scott, Stacey, and I met Stacey's parents and Aunt and Uncle at Harrahs for brunch. Stacey and I then met up with Armando, Clara, and Henry at Ceasars. We saw some pros playing a friendly $400/$800 limit game. We saw Allen Cunningham, Billie Baxter, and Sean Sheikhan.

We decided to play the horses. We randomly picked some horses. I hit a quinella and ended up making $4. Whew whoo...

We went back to the Luxor for more $50 NL action... Mookie, henry, and Scott had logged enough time to get some free money (each player logging 15 hours in the room got $85, I didn't make this one). Mookie pulled out his lucky shamrock and got drawn for an extra $150. I ended the day even... not too much of an exciting day... but wait... day 4 is so bizarre I need to blog it in three chapters...

I love Vegas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home